***** This page is for "Japan vs USA" tickets *****
|Lipovitan D Challenge 2011
Rugby World Cup New Zealand Pre-tournament Match
Japan vs USA
(Tokyo) *Click here for Seating
|August 21 (SUN)
*Preschool Child is free to watch at Non-Reserved Seat.
*"Child ticket" apply to high school students and younger.
Please bring your student identification card to the game.
*General Pair tickets is available untill 24:00 of 5 days before the game.
*If tickets sold out in advance sales period, there will be no ticket sale at onsite on the match day.
*For the Seat-SS ticket holder, we have lending service of cushion and blanket for day of the game.
*No Exchange or Refund of purchased tickets unless the game cancelled.
*For Disabled person on wheel chair, please purchase Non-Reserved ticket. One Support Person will be free to enter and watch games. If you are visiting by private vehicle, please give us a call to following beforehand.
Japan Rugby Football Union Office TEL:03-3401-3290 (10:00~18:00 closed on Tuesday)
|Available Card Brands
||VISA / MasterCard / JCB / AMERICAN EXPRESS
| Point to Consider
Billing Statement of Credit Card:
It will be recorded either "E-TIX ONLINE TICKET" or "WWW. ETIX. COM".
||Convenience Fee = 525 yen per ticket (Add to Ticket Price)
Please Read Before Purchase
- Please have a printer ready which can print out ticket on A4 size of paper.
- Please complete your purchase in 15min. after the Review Your Selection page has displayed.
Please note that after 15min. your purchase will be time-out and selected ticket will go back to inventory.
- No exchange or cancel of purchased ticket. Please review your selection carefully before you submit an order.
- A link to reprint your tickets will be emailed to you. Please add "email@example.com" to your Address Book to ensure it gets delivered.
- Every ticket has unique barcode and 9 digit serial number and it will be scanned at the entrance gate, please check your ticket has the barcode and 9 digit serial number printed clearly.
- Every Online Tickets need to be admitted through the main entrance.