Adults: 1,300 yen
High school/university students: 1,000 yen
*Free for children under 12
*Visitors with disability certificates are eligible for free admission, while one helper will get a 200 yen discount from each fee.
- All visitors (except children under 6) to the museum, including those eligible to enter without charge need to make date- and time-specific reservations in advance (reservation vouchers).
- When you arrive at the museum, please show the staff either digital copy of your reservation voucher on your smart phone or other device or bring a print-out of that page.Those without proof of their reservation will not be allowed to enter the museum.
- University and high school students should be sure to bring their student ID.
- Miho Museum Members, recipients of free tickets, visitors with disabilities, and others eligible to enter the museum free of charge must submit the reservation voucher with your Membership ID card or the free ticket you received. Visitors with disabilities should show their disability certificate. If you do not have your relevant ID, you may be asked to pay the regular fee.
- In order to facilitate the museum management during this period, the various discounts that were provided will be temporarily suspended.