- You cannot cancel after you have made your purchase. Please review carefully your ticket selection and billing information entered before submitting your order.
- We will send an "order confirmation email" after purchase. Please ensure you can receive emails from etix.com.
- The ticket is for one person(one person per QR code) one-time during the admission, valid for the period.
- Unspecified ticket can be used during the exhibition period.
- Please present your student ID if you purchased a student ticket.
- Due to cultural property conservation work, all movement will be by stairs instead of using elevators. Please note that wheelchairs, walking assist devices, and strollers cannot be used on stairs.
- Please note that you will be asked to take off your shoes to enter the tatami room(Japanese traditional straw mat room).
- Due to maintenance work during the Gyosho room, it is not possible to enter the venue (visit from the corridor).
- Due to the COVID-19 prevention, we ask you to check your temperature, and to use the hand sanitizer.
- The updates of our event will be announced on our website.
Venue : Hotel Gajoen Tokyo [Hyakudan Kaidan]
1 Chome-8-1 Shimomeguro Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0064, Japan