- Admission Fees (Tax included)
Adults: 500 yen
University and High school students: 300 yen
Junior high school students: 100 yen
Children under 12: Free
*Visitors with disabilities and one caregiver accompanying them are admitted free of charge. (Please present a certificate at the entrance).
*Free admission for the residents in Yokohama and ages 65 and older on the third Monday of the month (Please present "Hamatomo Card").
*Group visits and group discounts are not available.
*Online pre-booking is also required for visitors entitled to free admission (e.g.: Children under 12, visitors with invitation tickets, visitors with disabilities.)
*Booking (including free admission) and ticket sales will be available from 10:00 AM on November 14 (Sat.), 2020 at the ticket office of Yokohama Museum of Art, when there are vacancies in the online timed tickets.
*The ticket for the exhibition “TRIALOGUE” also gives admission to Exhibition “Yokohama Museum of Art Collection” for the same day.
- Museum Entry
- Please enter within 30 minutes from the booked time.
- Time of entry is controlled, but time of exiting is at visitors’ discretion.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- We will send an "order confirmation email" after purchase. Please ensure you can receive emails from etix.com.
- Once issued, the ticket cannot be changed, refunded, or reissued.
- Please check the Museum's website for the latest information on the opening status.
- Yokohama Museum of Art is taking various countermeasures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19) in consideration of the health and safety of visitors and staff members. The Museum kindly ask all visitors to provide contact information at the time of online booking or entering the museum, in order to inform the public health center and other public agencies when necessary.
Please note that the museum may use visitors’ information provided at the time of booking online.
- Notice to Visitors
- Wear a face mask.
- Go through body temperature screening before admission.
- Wash hands and sanitize regularly, as well as when and where necessary.
- Keep physical distance between other visitors.
- Refrain from visiting if they have symptoms of cold, flu, or other sickness.
- Provide contact information to inform the public health center and other public agencies when necessary.
- Seek assistance when they are not feeling well.
- Please follow instruction on the premises.
- For the protection of the visitors and others, entry is prohibited for visitors with a body temperature of 37.5℃ or higher.
- According to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) situations, it may be different from the Museum's website. The Museum appreciates your understanding.